Everyone loves an extra long weekend, especially when there are limited edition Easter treats about town. Chocolate eggs and hot cross buns galore! The traditional hot cross bun is a total winner and there are some creative thinkers who have put a twist on the old Easter favourites. We have put together a list of yummy treats you wanna try this Easter. So if you live in Melbourne, hop to it!
- Hot cross bun gelato from Gelato Messina
- Hot cross bun doughnut from Short Stop
- Mif bunny macaron – Giant chocolate macaron w housemade nutella, light hazelnut praline cream & Piedmontese hazelnuts from TbyLuxbite
- Easter cronut – Dark chocolate Cremeux w crispy praline topped w hazelnut ganache & housemade chocolate egg from Rustica Sourdough
- Flat chocolate easter eggs from Sisko Chocolate
- Easter explosion chocolate crème egg cupcake from Cupcake central
- Hot cross bun soft serve from Tuckshop Takeaway
- Chick choc pops from Burch and Purchese
- Easter inspired chocolate dessert from Mr Miyagi
10. Hot crossed spiced donut w buttermilk chocolate glaze, freeze dried blackberry Easter egg anglaise from Ascot Food Store
As Easter treats are on high demand make sure you pop in early, call ahead of time or make an order to avoid disappointment. Happy Easter in advance!
I heart Easter!